Windows 10 is the latest Windows operating system which has enhanced the user experience to a great degree. Now in Windows 10 whenever your computer boots or wakes from sleep you need to click with your mouse button or need to swipre up on touch screens for making the lock-screen disappear before you access the login prompt. Now you can easily save your time as well as click simply by disabling the lock screen and then going straight into the login screen in Windows 10.You can also learn about How to Delete Locked File in Windows 10. For disabling the lock screen you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you are required to open the registry editor for that press Ctrl+R and then type regedit into the prompt and then press Enter. Click on Yes if you receive a warning from User Account Control.
- Now navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows by opening different folders in the tree.
- Now is the time to create a new registry key which is known as Personalization if does not exist already. (For creating the key you need to right click in the right pane and then select Key from the menu and rename the key to Personalization.)
- Now navigate the Personalization key.
- Now right click in the right pane and the select New and then DWORD Value.
- Now name the new value âNoLockScreen.â
- Now set NoLockScreen to 1 by simply double clicking on its name by entering the â1â in the Value data field and the pressing OK.
- Once you go through these steps you will get rid of the lock screen upon next reboot. Now if you want to re-enable it all you need to do is to change the registry setting from 1 to 0.